Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211 hydro

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,279 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33694]
DCCB on screen. Very intermittent. Once every week or two. 2102 and 2651 (DCC input on IO board failed ) has anyone seen this b4? Where does the Dccb input come from .

Last edited by Jluff; 08/17/22 01:27 PM.


   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a print? DCC input comes from the N/C contact on the starting contactor. PMC for X-line, MC for Y/D.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
My starter contactor has no aux in play. Only L1L2L3 and the coil are wired up …. The only nc contact is inside the Siemens starter

Last edited by Jluff; 08/17/22 08:19 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe the softstart was added and something goofy was done. For a softstart the jumper from J66 to J67 should be on which ties DCC directly to the run output. Then you set Invert DCC to a 1. Maybe you could get that fault from a problem with the run output or the DCC input but I’ve seen a relay added to simulate DCC instead of jumping it to run and inverting it in software. If there are extra relays I’d look there. A 211 doesn’t need any extra relays for a Siemens softstart.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I know the starter was just replaced this year before I got the job ….I will check that stuff thanks dirt. It’s strange that it’s extremely intermittent….



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The DCCB can also mean exactly what it says, that the delta driver on the IOBD board is failing. But I’d try to rule everything else out first.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I think the IOBD board is obsolete from Otis.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top