Elevator Forum

Otis 211 controller...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211 controller fault.

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.3 K Views
(@ssharp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12319]
My controller is reading a TCI fault on the screen and will not reset. found that fuse F7 was blown but installed new fuse but can't reset elevator. I have no plans or manuals on this controller.



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
TCI is a mode of operation not a fault. Your in Top Of Car Inspection mode. If you blew a fuse you must have a short that took you to TCI mode. Bad travel cord or pinched wires, etc etc!!



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Top of car switch contacts.have a tendency to short out..This will take out the fuse and generate ti fault on the mpu..



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Top of car switch contacts.have a tendency to short out..This will take out the fuse and generate tCi fault on the mpu..



   
ReplyQuote
 tony
(@tony)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had it and rotated the switch a couple times it came off...



   
ReplyQuote
(@ssharp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have checked the switch and wiring but still have a fuse blower. I took the switch completely apart and ohm it out and it showed to be good. I can get controller read out to read normal run status but that's with the #346 wire unhooked in COP but car still wont run. Is the led light in the COP CPU board supposed to blink slow like the HRT light? My COP light is blinking rapidly.



   
ReplyQuote
 tony
(@tony)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
did you find the problem



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top