Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211 2dto fault

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
14.2 K Views
(@gandye92)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13558]
Hi I have a 3 stop hydro with an Otis 211 controller. Found the car shut down at the second landing with the PI flashing the proper floor. I saw the 2 dto fault and I think it means "door timer open" fault or something. No paperwork on job and no hand tool. I can get one but I don't have one handy. The car and hatch doors seem very nice mechanically and the door operation in service looks good too. Tape guides look good. Contacts in the door operator read good as well. Anything else that could trigger this fault?



   
Quote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
2 is your hoistway position dto door time protection open, doors failed to open.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
if it is the at400 door operator, it could be the door motor/gear assy. have had a few go bad that cause this error intermittently, could also be the door circuit board itself. both are easy to replace and fairly cheap.



   
ReplyQuote
(@gandye92)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah, to be honest I am not sure what the model number is. It is a very similar design as the old gal movfr door operator. Resembles the Otis blue bow operated but it has a small grey box that contains the limit switches and resistors.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Snap a picture for us G!



   
ReplyQuote
(@DripCan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
QL Operator most likely



   
ReplyQuote
(@gandye92)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah it's a ql. Just looked up the drawings on he united website.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top