Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

OTIS 20HOLCS

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,110 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27501]
I'm looking for a sequence of operation/information for this unit. It is skipping floors in each direction, and I think there is an issue between STX and ST relays.

Appreciate any help.

Attachments
20190710_102315_001.jpg (1.11 MB, 32 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I seriously doubt there is a written procedure to explain every relay and contact. Does the car go into slow speed and keep going by the floor or is there another sequence the car does. I was a 45 hour adjuster with Otis and adjusted many of these. Never had any written procedure.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What does 45 hour adjuster mean?



   
ReplyQuote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Indirtwetrust
What does 45 hour adjuster mean?

12.5% over scale



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top