Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
29/06/2017 3:59 am
I have a problem with a Otis 1963 controller. The elevator not accept all the calls. The hall doors circuits it's ok, the gate switch it's ok, the door close limit open with the door is closed. When press the call (cab or hall) the elevator only open and close the door, but not move.
29/06/2017 4:44 am
Hire a licensed Elevator Mechanic.
Last edited by E-man; 06/28/17 08:44 PM.
29/06/2017 10:10 am
Upgrade your 54 year old elevator.
Topic starter
29/06/2017 7:26 pm
I have a 21 years of experience.
The owner not accept the upgrade.
29/06/2017 10:32 pm
The type of controller and wiring diagram number on the data tag would be helpful along with type of door operator. 7300, 6970 Reactor, 6970 Resistance Control? No one here can read minds.
Topic starter
30/06/2017 11:44 pm
Thank's for you're time. I Fix the problem, NGX contactor coil open.