Elevator Forum

EC/Inovation Push B...
 
Notifications
Clear all

EC/Inovation Push Button Illumination Issues

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,682 Views
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21022]
Have a H800 with Innovation COP components.

Upon registering call, during button press, I get illumination for a split second. Light goes out then illuminates once door is going into slow speed at final moments of closing.

IO board appears to be functioning correctly. I am also unable to get buttons to illuminate taking field wire to ground (per instruction from EC).

Any ideas?



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
All hall and car buttons exhibit same symptoms?
Improper LED lamps?



   
ReplyQuote
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry for the delayed response.

Hall buttons are non-illuminated.
Correct voltage rating on boards. 16-120VAC with the input being 120VAC
Every car call button acts the same.

I am guessing I have a grounding issue, but it is quite odd that the buttons illuminate correctly once the doors go into slowdown on close. I haven't had a chance to look at it since the 29th, as I had a call-out to attend to at another customer. I need to see what relays come in and drop as the doors go into slowdown.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top