Elevator Forum

Otis 1928 geared SO...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis 1928 geared SOB controller

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,326 Views
(@Tom Daake)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22454]
I need help with this one. I have recabled the system and get power but the car won't move when called. There is power to all relay switches, so does anyone have any suggestions of what i should try? I can manually push in the magnet contacts and the car moves just fine, but it won't move when any call button is pushed. I have tried replacing relays but no fix yet...any help would be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a print? I have a 1FSOB C-6810. PM me an email will scan and send. Does it run from car buttons and not hall? Does anything on controller pick up at all? If not you need the print.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Also have a 1-SOB A-7383



   
ReplyQuote
(@northstar)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How much power have you at the Relais? Please take a Voltmeter



   
ReplyQuote
(@Maxelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you try calling unitec with the machine number? They can usually get them from you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When you recabled did you possibly trip a switch in the safety circuit? Check crosshead SOS switch, Governor Switch, Pit switch, and Limit switches, Some of them had a switch on Pit Door if it was a walk in pit. Not much else there except doors, gates, &fuses.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top