Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/12/2017 10:31 pm
Hi Guys
I'm currently working on an old Otis ms300 with a go1 board fitted (Lb11 updated version) I have no manuals and cannot for the life of me remember the button sequence to enter and update the parameter list, I know switch 3 has to be down and sw2 scrolls thru the parameters and sw1 shows the data? but cant remember how to change this data and save, I need to change the board for the updated version due to a fault but need to get all the parameters out and re-enter into new board. can some one help please
Topic starter
14/12/2017 11:01 pm
PS any manuals on this would be appreciated
Topic starter
19/12/2017 12:32 am
Hi
Have managed to replace the board and input the parameters but lift will not run, I think they maybe something wrong with the parameter setup I have a manual for the new LB2 board but really need a list for the old board to allow me to compare to see what may be the problem? any help would be gratefully received. from a frustrated engineer!!!
Have managed to replace the board and input the parameters but lift will not run, I think they maybe something wrong with the parameter setup I have a manual for the new LB2 board but really need a list for the old board to allow me to compare to see what may be the problem? any help would be gratefully received. from a frustrated engineer!!!
28/12/2017 5:18 am
Hi. Paulwato.
You have the Service Tool. Or in the event of a malfunction, what kind of light diodes do not shine and how does the 7 segment indicator behave? Sorry if not a correct translation I'm from Russia. 🙂
You have the Service Tool. Or in the event of a malfunction, what kind of light diodes do not shine and how does the 7 segment indicator behave? Sorry if not a correct translation I'm from Russia. 🙂
Topic starter
30/12/2017 2:09 am
Hi bears85 just acquired a service tool but no manual for it? not been back to site with it yet. all LED appear correct , display flashes 0.at present when you put a call in R/Ramps(manual thru car) lift ,DFC lights up for safeties but lift does not run no contactors energise Really could do with manuals for service tool and old LB board
06/02/2018 4:37 am
The Elevator must be on inspection to change parameters. On the latest version of the LBII you can plug the service tool.
Last edited by phil_41; 02/05/18 08:38 PM.
15/02/2018 4:03 pm
The new LBII board has 16 additional HEX memory spots over the original LB board. There are 3 parameters you need to set to 0 to enable the lift to run.
40 (J) phase failure
41 (BCD) brake current monitor
42 (MPD) motor protection device - themisors
The original LB board did not have these features so they must be disabled.