Elevator Forum

oscillation at nomi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

oscillation at nominal speed

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,223 Views
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32207]
dear colleagues, when I set the speed 1,60 ms on ACVF, car makes vertical oscillation. but on reduced speed (1,30) no oscillation .
Do you have any idea? Thank you.

Drive: ZA dyn 4C
synchronous motor



   
Quote
(@liftronic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Need to check the P-I-D parameters in your drive.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks liftronic. These settings are for only open loop. So I can't change parameters. but there are some parameters. what do you think.

f_PWM Cycle frequency at parameter setting "M_PWM=Fix f_PWM"

SPD_KP Multiplication factor to modify the calculated basic amplification

SPD_TI Adjusting time Controller averaging time during the trip



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Adjust the SPD_KP parameter, also did you measured the weight of the counterweight and car? You have some parameters where you can enter these values.
Is it a ZA machine?

/Alex



   
ReplyQuote
(@liftronic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
SPD_KP is the P gain in P-I-D and SPD_TI is related to “I” in the PID controller. Those two parameters are the ones that you need to adjust. But be careful increase or decrease them in small steps.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Alex7, yes its a ZA (Sm200-20C). I didn't measure CW-car balance yet. If the parametres do not solve I'll do it. Installations are 3 years old. I replaced guide shoes. because older type was bad. now it is more
comfortable at 1,30 ms speed. After setting nominal speed this issue comes out.

Liftronic, when I set SPD_KP and SPD_TI, they effect starting of travel. For example motor makes noise if I increase SPD_KP. But car keeps on vertical oscillation on both direction.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Many things can affect the ride quality. The parameters are the usual culprit but do not discount the encoders, velocity, and position, the hoist rope tension, the motor being out of tram, and the counterweight not at 50%.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would especially look at the velocity encoder and coupling, and of course, the encoder wiring should be shielded and separate from any other motor wires.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is this a new installation or existing?



   
ReplyQuote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Exiting. 2 elevators are in same situation.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
we are going to replace ropes. Because ropes twist about 20 times at one trip. travel distance 65m.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top