Has anyone ever had this? Is there another parameter I'm missing? Checked PIC parameter and it says phase out, tried changing it to F50 and F60 but no success.
Cheers.
Does the CPU need some preprogram from Orona to make the new software version compatible?
Try to but i in assembly mode and back again
502 fault.
2415 anomaly.
[ ] Disconnected 3 phase to drive and tested.
[ ] Disconnected all plugs except J12 and 24VDC and tested.
[ ] Swapped PCBM mainboard.
[ ] Swapped CPU battery and ensured switch was on.
[ ] Swapped phases around.
[ ] Restored CPU parameters to factory default. Re-entered parameters and tested.
[ ] Swapped PIC parameter around. (Tried both F60 and F50).
[ ] Tested incoming voltage on J12. OK.
[ ] Put on Assembly mode and back to normal.
Have you check the PFFT board?
Is it Mrl tractions ore hydraulic?
I didn't think it had a pfft board (not in the drawing and can'tsee it anywhere). I thought the phase monitoring was internal in the PCBM mainboard, is that correct?
It's an MRL traction.
2 It depends on the age of the lift, but you can see that from the drawing.
What was the error before changing cpu?
This is quite old, from 2004 I think.
Before changing, the old CPU would not communicate with the tool. "Mainboard" just wouldn't show up, even after I disconnected all the plugs except the 12vdc. Intermittently it would show up on the tool but no information would be displayed upon entering mainboard.
The new cpu seems to have fixed this as I can communicate with it via the tool and change parameters etc.
Note that there are 2 versions of cpu boards.
If you have copied all parameters into the sd card to the new card and it doesn't work?
The old cpu wasn't the canbus that was broken?
Yeah I put all the parameters into the new board but it didn't work.
On the old one the can bus measured OK. It was just a faulty cpu I think.