Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone elevator

19 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11 K Views
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36844]
Working on a kdl16
We got fault 0108 .we check and found encoder wheel defective.
Replace the wheel know We getting fault 0102.
We had to remove the weights to carry the lift below the top rloor



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is the sub code of 0102?



   
ReplyQuote
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The subcode I am getting is 2002



   
ReplyQuote
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Fault 0102
Subcode 2002
That is the only fault coming up



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Drive DC over current fault

Measured drive DC current too high.
Wrong elevator parameters
Mechanical problem hindering movement
Broken or disconnected LWD feedback.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your load weigher 5-1



   
ReplyQuote
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The load menú 5 1 is at 0%
Menú 6 1=50
Menú 6 2=.5
Menú 6 3=1ms
Menu6 4=400
Menú 6 6=400
Menú 6 7=2
Menú 6 10=50
Menú 6 11=1000

The liftcapacity is 630kg
Every time I change it and try to move the lift it goes back to 400



   
ReplyQuote
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Once change 6. 4. to 630kg it goes back to 400 kg



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You need to unlock the parameters I believe, 6-95 needs to be 0



   
ReplyQuote
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok thanks much
I will check



   
ReplyQuote
(@project.elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
in meanwhile check the motor cable termination at both end.



   
ReplyQuote
(@project.elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Also, don't forget that you have to save Drive Parameter before reset.

change 6-99 to 1 for save.



   
ReplyQuote
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok thank you !



   
ReplyQuote
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Good day all

So I got peogrammed all drive parameters.

I checked motor connection on both ends.

I actually replace the drive but same fault 0102.

Subcode 2002.

I was thinking of the load weighing device base on the subcode.
Can it be bypass



   
ReplyQuote
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It is the strain Guage type connected to the ropes



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top