Elevator Forum

Online technical tr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Online technical training App

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,400 Views
(@Fernando2018)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26686]
www.elevateyourskillz.com What do you guys think of this app that helps with technical training? I am thinking of joining? [video:youtube] https://youtu.be/pz_u97FGZ8Q [/video]



   
Quote
(@Amullark)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you joined yet I’m thinking about setting up a account is The information and classes any good always looking anyway to increase my knowledge on elevators



   
ReplyQuote
(@workingclass)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
OK guys I would caution anyone from joining up without knowing more about whos behind this APP and their motives. Is this person a member of the IUEC? who along with the signatory companies spend millions of dollars on training. Is this group screening who they give info about elevators too? Or as long as you pay they will teach our trade to any building maintenance person? The responsibility to teach our craft to the next generation in a safe manner is an honor and privilege that all elevator men should be glad to do. But the wholesale distribution of elevator knowledge to anyone who will pay is not only dangerous but foolhardy and will only end up hurting more than it will help. If you are new to the industry or have been around for years there is always something to learn and in my 40 years someone willing to share what they have learned. Thanks and work safe Dan.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
that is a humorous video(info commercial)...I can see some of the probies gettin suckered into this one.
Amullark...don't waste your money, If you need "knowledge" just ask, I will share with you any manual/print for any elevator/escalator and for FREE!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top