Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
07/02/2018 1:56 am
Hi guys. I’m working on an old Otis controller. Not sure which it is It has the huge magnetek drive. When power is recycled door close switch goes in and red E-stop light appears on drive .. service tool telling me SAF -EES CHk ERR 2815 shut down. No prints. Any idea what to look for ?
07/02/2018 3:32 am
Difficult to say without knowing what controller you are working...
But error 2815 could be EES Check Error... And that is more or less what the svt tells you..
So you could look at your EES relay in the controller...
But error 2815 could be EES Check Error... And that is more or less what the svt tells you..
So you could look at your EES relay in the controller...
Last edited by Alex75; 02/06/18 07:36 PM.
Topic starter
07/02/2018 4:13 am
I think it is a sigma
09/02/2018 7:43 am
Send us a picture of the controller I may be able to help, Im thinking its a 2815 DBD Fault