Elevator Forum

Lifttronic NewlLift...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Lifttronic NewlLift DRM fault - how to drive?

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,163 Views
(@MrBanana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22968]
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows how to drive a lifttronic newlift with a drm fault.

DRM is the encoder

The lift is over the top and I want to be able to drive it down. With bridges on the top limit and safety circuit closed it won't drive.

Is there some sort of open loop mode I can use to drive without the encoder?



   
Quote
(@MrBanana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It has a unidrive



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matt_M)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Which version of newlift controller



   
ReplyQuote
(@MrBanana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It is an FST controller

I found some data online had a quick look and found this. Parameter 0.48. Hopefully I can try this today.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rjKSTY45HHwab_e96tb1yJqV3toceUda



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top