Elevator Forum

Ok here's a good on...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Ok here's a good one on a TIV for you guys

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,114 Views
(@Hatedracing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20526]
I have a bank of 2 cars and car 2 will not take a hall call to the lowest landing and will not take a down hall call from the 2nd landing!? It will take a car call to the lowest landing though. Also if I give that car directly an SUC1 command it will go to the lowest landing as if it were a hall call. Car 2 has the latest and greatest (I say that with a grain of salt) generic software. Car 1 has older software. I have looked into almost all the parameters and commands both for car and group and everything seems to be in order. There is no security block or anything. I just can't seem to find out what is going on. Any and all help greatly appreciated! And I have changed the input and output modules for the 1u and also 2d.

Last edited by Hatedracing; 05/11/17 12:28 AM.


   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Software versions must be same. Never seen one work properly with different software in cars in same group.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like they're working surprisingly well for having different software.



   
ReplyQuote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
did u check the pica fuses?
Make sure the card is inserted good on card cage.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hatedracing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The whole software thing is what I was leaning towards, just a lil frightened of messing with these cars lol! You can fix one thing then something else goes wrong (super old, used way too much). Looks like I'll be burnin a chip tomorrow! Thank you guys for the help, I'll let you know what happens.



   
ReplyQuote
(@maytag man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hope you figured it out if not i need more info to help you out.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top