Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
20/10/2018 10:57 am
I got a 5 stop roped hydro that won't go into high speed. My FSP relay won t go high.
I do not have 24vdc at output on the micro 3200 board.
The car would start to run up then it would level down never going into high speed. Relay FSP never gets signal from 3200 board. The I/O for fsp never goes high.
The EZ scan will display the right floor numbers and leds are all ok to run normal.
Just changed 3200 board and car is still having issues of not going into high speed.I
Any ideas?
I do not have 24vdc at output on the micro 3200 board.
The car would start to run up then it would level down never going into high speed. Relay FSP never gets signal from 3200 board. The I/O for fsp never goes high.
The EZ scan will display the right floor numbers and leds are all ok to run normal.
Just changed 3200 board and car is still having issues of not going into high speed.I
Any ideas?
20/10/2018 9:29 pm
perhaps your ticking the door lock.
Topic starter
22/10/2018 8:03 am
No it's not clipping door lock.
It won't go in high speed in down direction either at top fl
It won't go in high speed in down direction either at top fl
Topic starter
22/10/2018 8:05 am
Anyone have a Manuel for start sequence for a soft start on a northern controller TC 181
15/10/2019 10:41 am
Hey, did you found any information on this?