Elevator Forum

Otis 311 ...need so...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis 311 ...need some help

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,427 Views
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25032]
Hello and hope all is well!

I just took a serv call didn't have my meter but I did have my serv tool. Otis E311 MVS. I was trying to work with just the faults...MCSS #2912 EEPROM Write Enable fault these faults add up quicker then I can erase them and a couple Drive faults :"UX" and "DX" NO and NC faults. Car does run on inspection and when observing I/Os I see that "IDZ and ODZ stay low and do not change state when elev passes floors. I suspect faulty CTP selector. When I return with meter I'll be able to confirm more. Any thoughts? Thxs



   
Quote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Correction Drive Faults are UDX Relay NO & NC



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top