Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Normic 1600

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,938 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4456]
Getting questions from a couple of guys.

#1 hand held/key board required to trouble shoot.

#2 above necessary to reset CPU(s)

Thanks All,

Jim



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I dont know about the Normic but the Northern 9 series you need the MAP tool.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Turns out Map Unit is required, this poor guy is screwed.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does TK still source the MAP tool for Northern or are they not available anymore?



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The Map Tools are still available. As far as I know they are only available through ThyssenKrupp Northern in Canada, which is basically ran as a separate division of TKE. I believe you will need the job number to get a map tool that will work with your job.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Will an EZ scan tool work with a Normic? I have an extra EZ Scan you could borrow. Tech support at Northern will give you the code number to put in it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Johnny,

Never heard back from them. Many thanks for the offer.

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
On a northern, you can use either a MAP tool or an EZ-scan



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top