Elevator Forum

Newest Gen 2 Drive ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Newest Gen 2 Drive DBSS manual

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,514 Views
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37161]
Hey guys, I have DBSS books on the older ovfr drives with the GDCB board, circa 2010

Does anyone have the newer DBSS manual for the newer gen 2 drives? Gen 2/GCS controller. These are the "ultra drive" drives with only a DCPB board in them. Otis is referring to these as the UD404 drives. I attached a photo with part numbers too.

Attachments
Screenshot_20240328_090218_Gallery.jpg (582.44 KB, 35 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a book for the new drives right up to but not including the Ultra. Pretty similar though, then a startup routine that includes the Ultra



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dirt, any way you could email that to me if I pm you?



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for those. I'm not sure otis has a newer DBSS manual, has anyone seen one? There's a few faults and parameters in the newer ultra drive that's not in the older book.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top