Elevator Forum

Need info on millar...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Need info on millar cvt unit put in around 1988

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,394 Views
(@Joe sj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27260]
[b][/b]



   
Quote
(@uneedamod)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you tried calling Bob Brumbach



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe sj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Looking for prints or manuals for millar cvt with a GE drive



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe sj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It’s for a millar cvt 8600 any info



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me an email



   
ReplyQuote
(@RustyIron)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hmmm... my CVT's didn't have a GE drive, and not sure if they were 8600. I might have manuals stashed away, but I've got a ton of good boards. Won't be able to check my stash until next week.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the manual for Millar and the DC300 drive. Also have a hand held tool for the drive. Power supplies go out on the drive with ripple. Causes lots of problems. Access Electronics fixed them. Nobody sent me a PM as I said earlier.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Which DC drive. Millar CVT 8600 used a GE Valuetrol analog drive. I adjusted a few of these back in the day.
I probably can help you out



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe sj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It’s a Ge drive I have a manual for nobody seems to know the password to get into the cvt 8600 I set the baud rate to 1200 it tells m cvt 8600 ctl tried all the passwords form manuals that I was sent cannot get any farther let me know if idea thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rediron1861)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looking for trouble shooting guild ge dc 300 on t111 Dover gearless



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top