Elevator Forum

MX32 Kone Boost Bra...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MX32 Kone Boost Brake Module

26 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
16.1 K Views
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sometimes there's no better troubleshooting tool than a second identical car that's running properly. If you swapped the brake modules and it didn't move, swap another part. I'd swap adon boards next.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
By "it" moving l meant the problem



   
ReplyQuote
(@project.elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just see two pictures and no video.

the F 0026 usually appear with other Drive faults (0100~0150) Sub Code of those faults are important and you can refer to Fault code of each Drive.

the number of faults appear first like shows "F 2" then shows " 0026" that means you have 2 error and fist one is 0026 for second one you should press up or down button on CPU.

That is why I said video will help because show these and also LEDs on CPU.



   
ReplyQuote
(@project.elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Changing Parts with working elevator she best way to test which part is defective, but also may cause problem in working elevator too.

So just consider that.

For problem like these we always check the Break Controller.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wait, I just re-read your last post. If you switch brake input wires, at the brake, and you get the same problem, that means your main brake is getting voltage and not opening. Is this correct? You can easily test this with a meter. If so the brake is either out of adjustment, or the brake module is bad. with everything handy right in the MR you should not have a problem figuring this out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Flakes427)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Gentlemen,

Circling back - Can't pick the main brake, don't have voltage coming over to the main brake. Picks the E-brake, but not the main brake. Can't run on inspection and auto. Won't pick any of the auxillary or main contactors (201's). 206 is up finally, found another issue in the drive and fixed that, but here we are again.

1. I have to correct myself, it's a KDH Drive
2. The customer finally approved some things outside of us already spending a ton of money on parts. Replaced the two brake modules and that didn't do it. In hindsight, now becoming a bit more familiar with the actual controller and its signals, these were and are doing as intended. Voltages are there, didn't want to worry so much about these knowing the voltages are there.
3. Sent the ADON off for repair being because I wasn't able to make up the K464: 2 relay which then sends voltage over to XD1 and so forth. So they corrected this issue, however, from K464:1 and K464:2 over to XD1/5 and XD1/7, I don't have 230volts. I have it at XM1/3 and XH2/3 w/ safe activated and again K464:1 and 2 make, but only 40vac to XD1/5.

Could this be a bad ADON board? At this point and no disrespect to KONE guys or whatever your preference is, but this controller is a headache. Attached is a picture of where I'm at and frankly it's not that hard, but sort of stuck here. What else could it be?

Also, attached is a picture of my controller, where exactly is this 728:1 LCEESTL board, I don't see it in my controller, assuming this does have and should have ETS and NTS functionality, where is this board? Again, not jumping to far ahead, but XD1/5 seems to be an issue.

Any help or just order the new ADON board from KONE which is another $6K and see what happens?

Attachments
controller picture.jpg (310.15 KB, 24 downloads)
kdh single drive print.jpg (187.41 KB, 23 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@project.elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good Morning,

When you not familiar with any controller could be misty for you.

I work with KONE LCE most of my carrier and happy to help.

PM me if you want to give me more info, we might be able to find problem.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Flakes427)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Quick Question

Just purchased a new ADON Board 3, before I replace this board knowing I don't have the necessary voltage to XD1/5 for the main brake to pick, could it be just a f.... parameter I'm missing. Also, anyone have the write up to learn a ADON board (2 or 3, I'm assuming doesn't matter).



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
With adon 3 is different then the 2 I believe. 99% the same but when you get to the part where you're running it up or down on inspection and it says stop you keep it going for an extra 10 seconds



   
ReplyQuote
(@project.elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am confused, what is the question?



   
ReplyQuote
 Olu
(@Olu)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by project.elevator
If you need any KONE parts give me a KM number, I will find a good price for it.

Can you give a quote for V3F18 drive Type KM839800G03 and LCE ADO BOARD KM50006053H03



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top