I'll try not to make this too long, but received a call yesterday on a KONE Mono KCM. Of course, it's one of the critical cars in the Hospital, nonetheless, when I arrived, the car would not
1. Take a demand or hall call
2. Respond to Inspection or any Automatic call from the controller
3. E-Brake will pick but the car will not run in either direction.
Navigating through KONE's oh-so-friendly prints, it's leading me back to this Boost Brake Module for the Main Brake. Mind you, when given a direction via inspection, the car will not move. I don't have "Main Brake to CH1 or Main Brake to CH2" high. When I plug in XB1 (sorry if my terminals or name is incorrect, my head is spinning right now) into the E-Brake Module, "Main Brake to CH1 and Main Brake to CH2" go high or lite. It won't run under that condition, but can I assume that we have a bad boost brake board?
All other voltage checks, seem to check out. Even the output from the Main Brake Module of 480 and E-Brake 230. Very confusing, but what else could it be? Again, upon a direction, it will pick the E-brake and then fault out the drive w/o a direction (direction being movement). In addition, the ADON board is not faulting out, so again, I can't see any inputs shorted that may cause anything back to the ADON and/or CPU.
Any help is appreciated, thanks a bunch!
I thought I wrote it down yesterday, but I want to say it was a 186 or 188, besides the 0021.
188!
KONE LCE has sub code error, so when you see the error code like F 0186 push the select button it shows you the Sub code error.
Also, what is your inverter type? (V3F25, KDL32, KDM, ...)
Yes it moves via the brake release. As for the drive, it's a KDM. I'll send over the sub-codes Monday morning. I had everything written down and had to take other calls around the complex and left behind.
Odd with the outputs voltage being there, why it would fault out. Makes me wonder without doving to deep I to the prints, if this drive didnt take a sh.. Before I go there, I'll do some digging Monday
Yeah it's a MX32 Mono, so I can assess both brakes in the machine room.
Funny they just changed both modules in 2020, again odd things go bad that quick. Call me old I guess, just seems as though there's another problem deeper, but changing out both works for some I guess.
Kone Mini Space = With Machin Room
Looking forward to see the sub code and some picture
Either on insp or auto, e-brake picks but not the main.
I have a video not knowing if will do much help and a picture of the brake. Video may be too large, but I can send via PM or text
As for the sub-codes...I'm getting 0026 2103 and same for if on inspection 0021 2103.