Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MPH-2 PROBLEM

22 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
36.9 K Views
 CES
(@CES)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey guys

The camera I used was a Foscam which had the capability to pan and zoom as well. I already have a Verizon hot spot which worked great in this equipment room. You can also teather your connection if you don't have any data concerns. The problem with this camera system is they force you into signing up for their cloud storage if you want to continuously record. The camera has both motion and sound detection which was nice and a 7 day cloud trial period. I personally don't like having to commit to a cloud storage contract when a DVR will provide me the same thing at no cost. It's not like I would be using this daily. With that said, I returned the camera and decided to purchase a (Swann WiFi 2 camera & 1TB DVR system model number 101097-SWNBK-485KH2) It's a little pricey @ $350 but my time is worth more spending it with my family, especially during the holidays, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I needed a DVR that was WIFI capable, without a need for an ethernet connection. This was the only one I could find. Most systems offer notifications for audio and motion detection and this one does too.

I'm going to replace the valve in a few days so we'll see if this resolves my issue. In regards to the timer, cold oil was disabled prior to me and the elevator ran fine for years. I tied it back in thinking just maybe it's getting too cold. But this equipment room stays fairly warm and didn't change the problem when cold oil was reactivated.

Thanks again, and this new camera system is great! The cameras don't pan or tilt but the system came with 2 cameras and a compact 1TB DVR. I even purchased a small 20" monitor for reviewing recordings while on site. I use my phone, pc, and or tablet when away.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Greg1234)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I WAS CURIOUS IF YOU HAD FIXED YOUR PROBLEM, I had something quite similiar.i finally recreated the shutdown by sending the car down from the 2nd landing and popping the lock with my door key.When it tried to recover instead of slowly leveling down to the next landing it headed down at full speed but in recovery mode, slid right down onto the springs.Tech support said it was a software issue, I moved the bottom hatch switches up a bit and resolved the issue for a temporary fix.Had new software sent in and changed it out, plus the new software had a few more troubleshooting options than the old chip.Hopefully you already got it taken care of, best of luck and be safe!



   
ReplyQuote
(@B69T69)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Tight packing? Try some Cat additive. Might be getting tight at night when it gets cold.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
like screen name B69T69 i wonder how many know what b69 t69 is ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not at the top...
Not at the bottom..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
somewhere in between



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm not sure I want to LIMIT myself with a one word answer!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top