Elevator Forum

Dover composite pro...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover composite problems.

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,213 Views
(@Sam C L)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18807]
I Just took on some Dover composites. Bad shape. I have not seen it happen, but customer says elevator stops short of floor (1-2 ft.) then car door opens and closes. I believe it has only happened in the up. I have replaced the optical sensor that is broke last in up direction, cleaned 2LR relay. Not sure where to go from here...job is a mess.



   
Quote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check the selector guide. when it worn out, alot of strange things happen.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Also compounding can cause this problem.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Sam C L)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Replaced selector guides.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Sam C L)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Not sure how compounding effecfs this...the elevator does take off like a rocket, though.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorjoe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you checked your generator brushes this can cause lots of leveling issues like this as well



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top