Elevator Forum

Motion elevator eac...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Motion elevator each floor stopped

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
21.9 K Views
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23168]
I have a five elevator motion control . Now we have facing one problem lift is running normal but when I going to long travel it will be stopped each floor leveling without door opening at the same time no error in the CRT panel. Kindly help me please.



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Issa,
More information please...
Suggestions were provided to your original post. Which have you tested, and do you have the MCE manual for this job?
When running on Independent Service, do the doors operate at all?

“5 elevator motion control”...meaning 5 elevators in group? Do you have a “Common Panel” to control dispatching? Or 5 landings/stops for 1 elevator?

You can also call MCE for troubleshooting help. Provide the “job serial number” on the silver sticker in the upper right section (typically) of the controller panel.



   
ReplyQuote
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Dear friend thanks for your reply . Two lifts only for groupings other lifts have simplex.
Already I was contact to Mce but is not proper response. I have a manual but I was checked in the manual . I couldn’t get.

Whether we are the in front of swing panel. When we are facing this problem that time in the swing panel showed normal operation.

At the same time in the Group Superviser panel monitor also normal . There is no fault.
I was opening the F3 menu. There is no error at the time of issue .
So please help me friends.



   
ReplyQuote
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Dear friends anyone can arrange the spare parts for MCE. Kindly let me know my mail Id please contact me ::::[email protected].



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you a robot?



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Interesting question IDWT,

I PM’d this guy asking for answers to my questions (to not bore the forum) and didnt get the response i would expect.
You might be onto something.



   
ReplyQuote
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry dear bro indirtwetrust . I have a problem. Still we have facing this problem but I didn’t get any feedback. So please if known kindly send me your suggestions. Thank you brother. Thanks for your previous support.



   
ReplyQuote
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Please still we are facing same problem. Kindly let me know. Anyone have a reply me . Please. Already I was contact to MCE but we’re not getting answers.



   
ReplyQuote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi, which motion are you working on? PTC or IMC series.

Does problem occurred at the same area, both directions?
Does car run normal on 2 floor runs, what about 3 floor ?

On PTC can you confirm the STU and STD sensor change states?

DOF is on address 22 6th output from the right.



   
ReplyQuote
(@workingclass)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
you said you're watching the F3 screen so we know you have a terminal.

are you seeing the count change while the car moves? or is it lost and levelling into each floor?
check your LU and LD, are you stuck levelling?

are you getting STP, and is your F3 screen showing the car moving?

is your PI board showing the proper floors?



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Doubt he's a robot, obviously using Google translate.



   
ReplyQuote
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry guys. For the long time I didn’t see this site . Our problem has been solved. I was contact factory he has replied for ID setting . Then I was done. . Now is Good working.



   
ReplyQuote
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Kindly advise Mr. Heisenberg when you tech other you can learn ! When you refuse others you will be refused.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Gee wiz Issa,

I gave you the ID, Label suggestion back on Feb 20. when you originally jumped in on the other MCE thread. Man...I coulda been the hero if you’d only read and understood the post.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top