Elevator Forum

Motion Control "MLT...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Motion Control "MLT" fault

23 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
48.8 K Views
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hopefully it's out of your hair for good. This is yet another great example of what the forum is designed to do, and I hope we're not premature in extending congratulations to you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear friends. I have a imc ac control . Daily we are facing one problem. One lift when is going to long travel it has been stopped for each floor leveling without door open while normal operation . Anybody’s can help me. Please



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Issa,
Welcome to the forum.

If the car seems to run on automatic, leveling properly etc., look for the DOF input to turn ON using the CRT screen if there is one. If no screen is available, you’ll have to utilize the CPU flipdip switches to access the address for this input. The manual shows how to do this. If the car lands properly and is NOT faulted, and you don’t loose DLK on your CPU, then your doors aren’t opening. Most common is for the Door Open relay circuit to fail regardless of door controller make. Whether MAC or MCE, door pilot relay contact failure is common. If the equipment uses the GAL MOVFR type door controller, again, look for the DOF input either on or off. If the car runs normally on Independant, with no door trouble, and this is a “Group” operation, check that all cars ID and LABEL match. Car 1 must be car one, and car 2 must be two both in LABEL and ID etc.

FYI- When an original first time post is made, start a new thread. It will get more views.

Last edited by elmcannic; 02/20/18 07:24 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you friend. . I was checked in the group panel for DOF setting but I couldn’t found . Kindly let me where is it. Swing panel or group crt. Door open Front (DOF) this is right. I have a manual. But there is no any problem about this issue.
So kindly help me please.
I was already send new Thread .
Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear friends anyone can arrange the spare parts for MCE. Kindly let me know my mail Id please contact me ::::[email protected].



   
ReplyQuote
(@JimboNJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Huskervator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here are email addresses to MCE that will best support you with your needs.

[email protected]
[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@123issa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you friend. . I was checked in the group panel for DOF setting but I couldn’t found . Kindly let me where is it. Swing panel or group crt.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top