Elevator Forum

Motion control HMC ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Motion control HMC 2000.

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,465 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29510]
Hello. I’m working on a motion control 4 stop hydro. Every other day or so the car is trapping people between floors in different spots. The scrolling message is always time out of service with the SAFSA relay clicking in and out fast. That is the relay to the right of SAFSB relay. My gate lock seems fine. Any ideas of what else can cause this ? Is it possibly that board. The HC -DVR board with the inspection station on it and SAF relays



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Most of the problems I’ve had on those trace back to those crappy little relays on that board. Don’t think I’ve seen those exact symptoms but replacing them



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yep...what Dirt said. IIRC, these two relays were an MCE nightmare years ago on the red board jobs. You’re probably due to change them out again.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok I will change them.



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the SPB and/or SPA LED in the board blinking when you get to the job? And have problems?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will check that. It actually ran fine for like 10 days later then fire department came because oil was smoking in machine room.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top