Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Modu-Tool

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,692 Views
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29206]
Saw some info online about a support tool called the Modu-Tool...apparently it allows the user to connect to and access controllers for several types of Otis, Thyssen, KONE, and even Schindler elevators. Not all controllers for those but definitely a few of the more prominent ones....Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this tool? Talked to one other elevator tech who said he loves it, just want to get more opinions if possible. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Talk to a guy named Rolly. He pointed me in the right direction. I have a tool like the one you describe. Game changer. Tell him you talked with me.



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If anyone wants more info on the Modu-tool please PM me. there are not a lot sold in N America yet.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
a while back I almost bought one of those modu tools, thank goodness I came across the service tool I have now, a whole lot cheaper and covers just about ever controller type out there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
what is it and where from?



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I use Modutool, works great. Only for the big 4 and Orona.
It's nice to have a quick and simple tool that is just plug and play.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yeah the modutool tool is great for across the pond, European, etc... Better make sure what it will and won't do.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hydraulic2020)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got one And non of the connection are for the USA



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The modutool is a good tool, but it looks like the development of the tool is not keeping up with the new controllers on the market now....



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I will take a good laptop anyday over those!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top