Elevator Forum

Miprom with generat...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom with generator control

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,760 Views
(@Garmin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4575]
Anyone have an idea what turns on UA or DA output on a Miprom to start a run? I have a miprom with generator control and relay logic. PA output comes on I get the generator but car will not take off on auto to answer a car or hall call. Everything else is good to run. Car will run on inspection and if i manually pick UA or DA relay but cannot get output to turn on from card rack?????



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Auxiliary contact on Delta? MUTS input? Did you mean that it would run on inspection if you pick the UA or DA relay by hand or that it would run on auto if you picked the relay by hand? UA and DA outputs are controlled by the software and position of the car relative to the call inserted. It is doubtful that the software has taken a dump, but not impossible. Check all inputs and outputs and see if there is ANY input or output that is not correct. Door close limits can cause a no run situation on some other software, even if the locks are made and everything else is right. Do you have another controller to compare its inputs and outputs to?



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You need to have the IO data sheets this will allow you to check -as stated before-all the inputs that will stop an auto run.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Garmin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
yes thisn is a duplex car. I compared the inputs and outputs and they are the same. Although the car that is a problem is the master car. I have a brand new cpu board with new software and did not make a difference. The car runs on inspection when I pick UA or DA.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The new software and the new CPU should have what appears to be a telephone jack on it. This is where you plug your service tool into. Do a check PIO/IO test to check input and output boards..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Garmin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok thanks! I will try it and get back to you.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Garmin
Check your AC voltage at the following points to L1A,

T, SS, SH, SC, SPTA, CG, DG, UD, UA, US1, DS1, CLU

Check your DC voltage at the following points,

V+ toV-, DC+ to L1A

Let me know what you find!



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I see now we're one day later. does/did the tool give you any hints as to why it won't start up or down on automatic? does this unit use the Balance Complete signal?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Highly suspect car is not running due to I/O board. Tool will check I/O boards and give you status.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top