Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/09/2012 9:32 am
Elevator will not run on any inspection operation.Inputs seem to be in order.I do not pick 201.3 and 201.4 because K2 relay does not energize.Runs on normal operation.Fault code 1 07 code.Have no info on K2 I think drive controls it.
11/09/2012 8:10 pm
Kmic,
I'm not sure but I think K makes when your doors are closed. Try running it on inspection from the car top. See if the door close limit is making? Try spinning the operator by hand in the close dirrection and see if it will run.
I'm not sure but I think K makes when your doors are closed. Try running it on inspection from the car top. See if the door close limit is making? Try spinning the operator by hand in the close dirrection and see if it will run.
Topic starter
12/09/2012 3:52 am
Doors look o.k..Replaced MRCB .K Relays mount there.Looks like everything is ready to go but it does not get a drive enable. when on inspection.
Runs on normal. Still searching
Runs on normal. Still searching
Thanks
Ken M.
Topic starter
12/10/2012 1:59 am
Updated Info
The drive receives a signal from the CPU which puts it on inspection drive.The CPU board ended up to be the problem.However the elevator know thinks its top floor is 24.It is a 5 stop.Parameters set to where they were prior to CPU board swap.I have limited info any is appreciated.
The drive receives a signal from the CPU which puts it on inspection drive.The CPU board ended up to be the problem.However the elevator know thinks its top floor is 24.It is a 5 stop.Parameters set to where they were prior to CPU board swap.I have limited info any is appreciated.
Thanks
Ken M.
12/10/2012 5:12 am
Have you tried this?? Post in thread by "Elevated"
12/10/2012 5:32 am
Check access parameter. Must be set to top floor. Don't forget to save