on arrival processor flashing 06 - relevel fault - press reset button lift works fine lift is level at floor no problems all week until after weekend again same fault, lift always at ground floor level with floor processor flashing 06
Any suggestions or help?
What's an "IGV"? European, Asian, or?
Fault has just started last couple of weeks, lift is quite new 2010.
After reset or before reset lift is level at floor, and after reset the lift will just run as normal, no re-levelling takes place, senses are pencil switches reading magnets.
I might check but LU LD should be seen together and then as pencil switch drops off magnet it re-levels until it see s it again
I suspect something untoward maybe happening over the weekend but I am being told nothing does
Thanks for your responses, please send ideas forward may hit a note , not sure about horses and zebras though !! lol
Its an office block, tried shut off valve doesnt appear to sink so re=level. As I have said its level on arrival after fault. Cannot be sure whether anyone is in building over weekend I am told there shouldnt be but this is from office staff not maintenance staff
I dont know at this point what is causing the fault to appear, the manual just says 06 - re-level fault, it doesnt sat whether failed to relevel or relevelled several times etc. I was hoping someone might know who read this.
I am happy to keep listening, you guys are in us this is in uk just to let you know.
many thanks
This way you will have ruled out the system holding pressure...
Many thanks
ray
And considering its quite random i would most probably say it is pencil switch ZP which is your relevel one im sure its a normally open switch.
If not that check down slowing/stopping pencil i think is RFS
What happens is the switch doesnt work properly on a run/or relevel it causes a channel on anticreep to tell main board theres a fault and will then home to ground and sit out of service.
This threads been up for a while so its probably been sorted by now if not hope this helps.
Danny W
21st century lifts ltd
Having done loads of these mrls, the code 06 correctly mentions releveling problem, possible causes are, the oil thickening up, assuming you haven't got the oil heater fitted and struggles to flow through the valve, adjustment needed of the block.
ZP inductor faulty or the ZP magnet set incorrectly, make sure the inductor is no more than 15mm away from the magnet. I have also found the LP1 telemac relays to be unreliable at times, especially the add on blocks. The CRS module can also become faulty because the +/- module supply voltage percentage is not good. The power supply Connection come from igv set at 50 v ac input, this creates a 27 vdc output instead of the 24 v required, then the CRS modules become faulty creating 06 codes and failure to level and open the doors, move the input wire to 60v terminal on the psu board.
Rfs [up slow and stop] could cause a problem, but you would see it all the time during normal running, if it is fitted with rfs and rfd relays, try cleaning the contacts.
Best of luck