Elevator Forum

MiProm Hydro Fire S...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MiProm Hydro Fire Service Parameter Change

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,701 Views
(@Capt Ron)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39781]
I have a MiProm 3 stop hydro that never had fire service recall inputs hook up to it. The fire alarm company installed their modules and smoke heads. After I hooked up their inputs to my controller we tested it. It will only recall to the first floor. I double checked my wiring, their modules and tried jumping it out with a jumper. no matter what it only recalls to one. I hooked my Brick to it and got some literature from a friend to change the alternate recall to the 2nd floor. The literature i have is for a SCAMP replacement board and that's what it currently has installed. I have tried it numerous times. I moved the jumper to put it into "program mode" and still it won't take. Are there any guys in here that adjusted MiProms years ago that could give me some direction? Thanks, you in advance.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I didn’t adjust these but I have had to do this. I don’t remember having any problems though. It was a while ago but I definitely changed either the primary or the alternate return floor.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have not done this but if you have an android phone or tablet you can down load "Miprom 21 quick reference" app. It is a picture of the brick as an icon. It will tell you what all you options are.
I found main recall under ;
Option adjust
Change variables



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Im guessing if you dig around alt floor is there somewhere



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Alt floor is there too I just saw it and also MR FS action for flashing hat options for smoke heads... After re-reading what you post I'm guessing this isn't helpful, sorry

Last edited by Bowtiedrooster16; 07/11/25 12:45 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Capt Ron)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I see all the opinions when i go through them, and I have a Scamp board installation guide. but for some reason the changes wont take.I am going to get another brick to try it out. i am probably missing something very simple.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So, to double-check the inputs. ESH is low, ESHP is high for normal service. If either is opposite, it will be a main floor recall. ESS and AESS are high for normal service. So, AESS should go low on alternate recall. You should check these inputs with a meter to make sure they are in the proper state.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top