Elevator Forum

Miprom Blowing Fuse...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom Blowing Fuse 3 on Relay Board

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,950 Views
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8339]
Miprom Hydro is blowing fuse 3 on main relay board and all boards in the card rack or unplugged. I had to replace the plug in power supply (both red lights on ps are were on showing brown out) and now fuse 3 is blowing. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited by spittman; 09/03/13 03:33 PM.


   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you an elevator mechanic? If so and you have a print you would start disconnecting wires. does it blow with sw2 off? If so I would start disconnecting the ss wires.



   
ReplyQuote
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes and I've way past all that sorry been at this one all day. I am thinking I have it nailed down to the transformer but still not sure. Your thoughts and thanks for the reply. I find this site over the weekend



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top