Elevator Forum

Miprom 21 - Turn of...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 - Turn off Homing/door open?

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,836 Views
(@Dandroid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28834]
Got a duplex hydro miprom 2100, and customer wants us to turn off home landing, or disable the doors from opening after the cars home. I'm not seeing any timers, I/O's, or dip switches (none labeled anyway) which seem relevant. Any pointers?

I have the world electronics Miprom 21 tool, but it doesn't work with these.

I've attached the terminal map for car #1.

Attachments
IMG_20200310_145654327.jpg (2.32 MB, 28 downloads)



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
After looking at your map, I suspect you have the later version of software. You most likely do not have a Prom board and a CPU board. They combined these into what was called a Scamp board. It was accessible with the service tool. That is where you could program the homing and other job-specific issues. If this is the case your best bet would be to borrow a brothers tool.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you do have the older softrware with a Prom Bd. and a Program Bd. I do not see an HOT time to return to the lobby, or an HR input. So in that case you would most likely need to write a new program to change the lobby return.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure if the World tool should work or not but you do need a tool to change the software dip switches. There is a bit for parking with doors open and one for homing with doors open. If there was an HOP input, making it low should home with doors closed, And if there was an HLX input, making it high should override homing.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dandroid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Damn. Well, at least I have something to tell them. Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top