Elevator Forum

Thyssen TCM Circa 2...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen TCM Circa 2001 Drawbridge Evolution

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,277 Views
(@KoneLiftEngineer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28869]
Hello,

I have a lift, where I can run on test but on switching to normal I am stuck on Adjusting Run but I get no movement are there any possible causes for this, I have all safeties etc, lift looks good to run but doesn't. any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks



   
Quote
(@KoneLiftEngineer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
btw getting 49 00 code adjusting run taking more than 5 minutes any help would greatly appreciated



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m wondering if this adjusting run thing has set all previous working values to “00”.
Discovered this TCM business on a google search (hope it shows);

You have this diagnostic tool?

Attachments
0D78CA65-17E0-456D-8D82-C0E8C310A2F9.png (518.13 KB, 30 downloads)

Last edited by elmcannic; 03/13/20 01:28 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@KoneLiftEngineer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
FIXED = Emergency Power Active ME Board wired incorrectly went thru memory states saw that the TCM was sending Emergency Power Active to the car indicator display (which no longer works) removed ME Board lift when back on Normal.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well good find! How’s EPA relate to “adjusting run”? Guess it doesn’t matter now huh?



   
ReplyQuote
(@KoneLiftEngineer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
When you switch over to normal an adjusting is a reset that goes to the nearest floor level, the EPA was blocking it from moving on normal.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone able to provide me with fault code list?



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Found a manual, any idea what fault: 7d 03, 7d 04 or 7d 05
Means? Drive inverter faulty?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top