Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
06/12/2024 6:08 am
This is kind of strange. The car wouldn’t start a run on auto or inspection and logged a 27 on auto. I found VFB fluctuating between like 20 and 100 with the car just sitting there. When it’s high enough to trigger “non-zero” it won’t start a run.
This is a DDC with the Kone version of the CETEK DSD412 conversion. It uses VT+\- for analog velocity feedback from the drive for whatever reason and BJ2 is set to ADC.
I read 0 volts from VT+ to VT- at the Relay Pilot board while this VFB is going as high as 100fpm. The +\- 12 from the power supply were low so replaced it and still were low then suddenly they weren’t. Weird but with all voltages in spec I still see this VFB. I’ve replaced the Relay Pilot board, MSU, and tried the CPU this morning. The only time I see VFB go to zero is when I unplug the CN6 ribbon cable. Anyone seen this before? I’m going to try a different ribbon cable but out of ideas if that doesn’t work. Anyone know what the Relay Pilot
board does to that signal?
This is a DDC with the Kone version of the CETEK DSD412 conversion. It uses VT+\- for analog velocity feedback from the drive for whatever reason and BJ2 is set to ADC.
I read 0 volts from VT+ to VT- at the Relay Pilot board while this VFB is going as high as 100fpm. The +\- 12 from the power supply were low so replaced it and still were low then suddenly they weren’t. Weird but with all voltages in spec I still see this VFB. I’ve replaced the Relay Pilot board, MSU, and tried the CPU this morning. The only time I see VFB go to zero is when I unplug the CN6 ribbon cable. Anyone seen this before? I’m going to try a different ribbon cable but out of ideas if that doesn’t work. Anyone know what the Relay Pilot
board does to that signal?
Topic starter
14/12/2024 7:49 am
Update
This was the power supply harness connector on the Relay Pilot Board.
This was the power supply harness connector on the Relay Pilot Board.