Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
04/12/2024 7:52 pm
Does anybody know where is W/W1 and WU/WO contactor? and what function of it?
Now I am trying to fix lift with error 6515 it says fault of contactor. But I don't know which contactor is the right one. From the Input status sometimes W/W1 is a bit late to light on compared with WO/WU.
There is no references in the diagnostic manual. Please help me...
I also wonder the other error 0C03 that related to MZ1 CAN communication. How to analyze this error in detail?
Now I am trying to fix lift with error 6515 it says fault of contactor. But I don't know which contactor is the right one. From the Input status sometimes W/W1 is a bit late to light on compared with WO/WU.
There is no references in the diagnostic manual. Please help me...
I also wonder the other error 0C03 that related to MZ1 CAN communication. How to analyze this error in detail?