Elevator Forum

Miprom 21 "No BC Fe...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 "No BC Feedback" Fault

18 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
24.4 K Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s probably the Pilot relay. Once you dig it out from the drive it doesn’t feel like a great idea to replace it and bury it back in there. I add a base and a KUP relay rather than replace the old. Based on which relays you said you replaced and the fact that P2 was picking, I would bet on the P or NTS relay contacts on the relay interface board. Or a U or D contact if it was directional. But you didn’t notice if the ENA and CO LEDs on the Relay Pilot board were lighting?



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah they can be.
You mentioned replacing the Bottom and Top ETS/NTS speed relays in the box at the bottom of the controller;

Those are low current bifurcated relays, not your run of the mill IDECs. So, when you get a chance, assuming the ones you’ve used aren’t the low current type, replace them asap. IDEC makes them, I just can’t remember the p/n (4zyn-something er other?).
And no doubt that separate ice cube relay near the drive is PR as IDWT said.

Hopefully the unit continues to run for you (and your customer).



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
good info about the low current relays...can't remember part numbers. Someone before me had already replaced all ETS/NTS on other controller so that's where I got part#. I will definitely look into if they are the correct ones.
Those miproms for the most part are solid performers. In the MR I past by them controllers at least once or twice a week for a call on old 30UCL Serv Car...I knew the day would come when I'd have to jump in there and get some Miprom schooling...My old school stupervisor said ahh ya don't need that service tool, just go off the I/O Leds...as far as faults I think he's right..as far as prints some of the easiest to read.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top