Elevator Forum

Miprom 21 hall call...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 hall call issue

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
17.6 K Views
(@Bricker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
How do I know if I have a level 4 tool? I have a laptop from kone that connects to it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bricker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So I’m back out here messing with this. I have found that neither the up or down hall output boards the light stays on. I can see the outputs on my laptop and they stay at 0 and never go to 1.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you check the binary counting i/o's with the car position. What about HCN input. do you have one? Also on the i/o boards, if you can easily wiggle the terminal block on each board, you need to spread the pins on the board where it plugs in to the terminal strip.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If the LEDs light but you don’t see the input change state on the computer, the input board is bad, right?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Mmogomlb, that works great on a Miprom 21



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top