Elevator Forum

MiProm 21 firing al...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MiProm 21 firing all car calls

16 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
22.3 K Views
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7214]
The doors caught on the door rescrictor and the car fired all the car calls on its own. Anyone ever seen this happen?



   
Quote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They aren't even remotely related. Can you duplicate it? I'd be amazed if you could. I'm calling bulls**t until you can. No offense meant, sounds like a case of low car call button fluid. Lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ready to put your money where your smartass mouth is? It happend multiple times today on the 18th floor. Ill take video of it tomorrow for you. After I adjusted the pickups it didn't fire all the calls, I put the pick up back in the position where it would hang up and it fired every call agian. Send me your e mail so I can send you the video. Or I'll post a link on here which ever you perfer. I accept cash, Check, money order, or visa.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also I had multiple 18 faults and Vp-10 faults.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll pm it to you, I'd love to see it. How many stops is this car, meaning is it 8 or less so than you have only one (1) input board in the rack for your car calls? If so, I'd start there. How the hell can multiple inputs fire at once.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the 18's causing the 10's or vice versa?

18's are such a pain because of all the contacts involved. Auxillary of M comes to mind. Plus all those contacts and the related circuits between ST and P.

As far as the calls firing.

Check on service tool Debug, motion excuses, and Debug, dispatch mode. If all proper check I/Os with tool. Maybe some inititation into a weird service may be happening in this version of software.

Good luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It a high rise car with 13 stops. I had the car cycling yesterday for over 4 hours not a single fault. I get in the car go to the 18th floor door hangs up and all the calls fire. So I'm not sure if the 18s are causing the 10 cause I could never see it throw any faults.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have seen similar problems many times, usually an output or input board is bad and when that particular board goes high it will light up everything on the board. also when the door gets hung up you are putting more amps through the L2A circuit which is in your travel cord, you could be inducing a voltage in your car call travel wires. This can for sure happen with one of the low voltage input boards, or the dual voltage input boards that were being put out in the late 90's.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The VP 10 faults are feedback faults from the motor encoder and the CP 18 faults are arm. current unbalanced faults. I would check to see if a corner of you Brake shoe is dragging the Pulley and slowly heating it up until you are not going at contract speed, thereby causing the 10 or 18 faults. these have nothing to do with your car call problem. your car call problem won't log a fault since you are not moving.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I didn't see anywhere in the thread that he was talking about VP 10's 😕

I took the fault reading to be 18 in the motion error log and VP 10's in the drive error. Whatever the case if you check the motion error log and see a list of errors the one with the asterisk is the 1st one. So if you see a 23 motion Error, (Drive Fault) with the asterisk, followed by a VP 10 in the drive log, then you can assume the drive fault started the whole routine. Vice versa 18 asterisk then 23, ST to P relay opened while in flight.

As for the calls firing remove DO17 upstairs to simulate and check car call inputs on debug.

Last edited by Broke_Sheave; 05/31/13 11:58 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
"Smartass mouth"...LOL!



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah 18 in the motion log and vp 10s in the drive log



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If the 18's are happening 1st. check those auxillary contacts of M. By check I mean replace, and see where you go from there. As I said I hate intermittant 18's. Any contact between STP and P or any circuit that would cause the contact to drop. Data loggers come in handy on this one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I replaced the Aux contacts. I went thru all the connections on the dumb rack. I cycled the car with no faults. I adjusted so the restrictor would no not hang up and the car has ran fine. Monday I have to go back and adjust a pickup so the restrictor will hang up so I can spend a video to philly. Ill check the faults and see if anything happened over the weekend.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator_Steve)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is automatic calls still enabled when this anomaly occurs...



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top