Elevator Forum

Miprom 21 Comm Even...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 Comm Events

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,082 Views
 Cai
(@Cai)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39753]
Need help troubleshooting Miprom 21. After resetting the controller, the elevator will answer one call then won't take any other calls (car calls and hall calls). I have cleared all faults under motion, drive and comm events. The only fault that shows up after is under comm events but I'm not sure how to read the faults. I get a 04 131 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 along with a 01 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00. Under debug the controller is in a normal state. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by Cai; 07/05/25 08:21 PM.


   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So maybe some jacko goofed with the fire service key switch? Not on recall but not fully auto either.
Have you tried fire recall?
You can access Debug, but the tool you’re using doesn’t show motion regions or how to interpret fault codes?
Possibly some kind of lockout at the building?
Can you place calls ( called “Automatic Calls”) from your tool directly onto the CPU?



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do the doors open and close when it answers the call?



   
ReplyQuote
 Cai
(@Cai)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I havent checked the fire recall switch, however it is a bank of 3 elevators so it didn't really cross my mind. The doors do cycle, public will get in and put car calls but it doesn't take off. The door open button works so they just hop out. Everything seems like it should for it to take the call. I am not too familiar on how to use the kone laptop tool so I didnt really check to see if I can find the faults. Ill go back to check and report back.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hunter)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve had something similar and it ended up being a micro-switch on the door operator long arm.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top