Elevator Forum

MCE IMC-AC - Droppi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MCE IMC-AC - Dropping Car Calls

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,074 Views
(@TC5252)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39760]
Hi Guys,

I have a duplex MCE IMC-AC (from 2006) in which Car B is dropping car calls only, intermittently. Drops all the car calls and just stops at the next floor. I thought maybe it was an issue with the independent switch or controller test switch. Tried removing the wire for independent and even replaced the relay board with the controller test switch, but no good. Also no load weighing (thought it could be nuisance). The special events log isn’t logging any errors.

Anyone experience this or have any pointers? Tech support wasn’t much help.

Thanks,
Tom



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Honestly call mce back. It depends greatly who you talk to. I once had a weird issue on a group of iboxs. I went over everything imaginable on those cars. Once a month a car would go in the overhead at night onto the final. No faults. Put it back it would run perfect. Probably would be a different car next time. I ended up calling mce 4 ot 5 different times talking to someone else each time. The first 4 times? No help. The 5th guy that called me im driving down the road explaining this to him thinking he's just gonna shrug his shoulders when he says "oh yeah, that's a known software glitch we had related to parking, ill just send you updated software" literally took mce 6 months and 5 people to tell me that. In a perfect world that woulda been on the first phone call



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top