Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,264 Views
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27009]
Having problems with velocity comparator and can’t learn hoistway. Tach and encoder are good , I have tach feedback pot all the way counterclockwise on allen bradly analog dc drive. I’ve got some info but nothing on calibrating pots on MSU board. I can’t try adjusting VC to 8v at contact speed because I can’t get it up to speed. Does anyone have info on MSU board adjustment and /or MSU bypass



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
All that info is in the black book with very good instructions. If you don't have a black book you should not be taking care of Miprom. It is essential to have one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Don’t have one. I’ve got the manual put out by Dover for miproms and that has gotten me by so far. Anyone have a pdf version of the black book?



   
ReplyQuote
(@workingclass)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I second this request



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The ITS manual has the MSU setup too. It’s actually quite good. But you should have the black book. I’ll PM you.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top