Elevator Forum

MiProm 1 with freig...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MiProm 1 with freight doors help

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,222 Views
 Nix
(@Nix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39963]
I have a this 3 stop Mipron1 with freight doors. I don’t have a job print or a tool.
It will respond to one call, pick the RC and run to the floor normally but when it gets to the floor the doors don’t open.
From that point the car is out of service. If I cycle power it will do the same.
I will get the RC output but never the door open or door or if I manually open the door, no door close outputs. I assume there is something it doesn’t like or it doesn’t like that the doors didn’t open.

Any input would be appreciated



   
Quote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me the WD number from the controller and I'll see if I have something.



   
ReplyQuote
 Nix
(@Nix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
WD-18568-001



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are the freight doors Courion? If so, check the door controller. The relays will hang in with residual magnetism.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
In order for GP or Dp to pull in it has to see the door unlocked circuit open. That contact opens when the retiring cam, releases the pick up roller. Of course....the Miprom has to send out the DO signal first. If you still need prints let me know.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What's your email



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What type of doors?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top