Elevator Forum

Mid American elevat...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Mid American elevator

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,128 Views
(@Amullark)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27079]
Is anyone familiar with the setup they use for plc. It has a GE Fanuc series 90-30 is there any way to possibly pull faults out of this I’m having a intermittent problem with this unit may run for six days no problems then it faults out once you flip it to inspection then back to auto it will run again any thoughts this Tim it was floor level doors closed at the top floor, interlock and gate switch are good



   
Quote
(@Amullark)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The one thing I forgot to look at on the input module was to see if I had dol or dcl



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Shoot me an email, I adjusted for them for over 10yrs.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top