Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
08/02/2012 5:24 am
What controls the generator time out?
08/02/2012 6:32 am
Gosh, I don't work on new stuff 🤪
G39, MGT on the old stuff. Wouldn't it be in the HHT under Profile - Adjust?
G39, MGT on the old stuff. Wouldn't it be in the HHT under Profile - Adjust?
08/02/2012 9:03 am
Originally Posted By: E-man
Gosh, I don't work on new stuff 🤪
G39, MGT on the old stuff. Wouldn't it be in the HHT under Profile - Adjust?
G39, MGT on the old stuff. Wouldn't it be in the HHT under Profile - Adjust?
You guys are making me feel old...I remember when REL, the DMR, then EPOCH 1 were state of the art...
Topic starter
08/02/2012 9:09 pm
I couldn't find anything in the tool that cotrolls the MG shutdown. I couldn'd find anything in the adjusting manual.
there must be something there that times out the generator when there is no demand.
there must be something there that times out the generator when there is no demand.
Topic starter
09/02/2012 1:45 am
FYI
I found what I needed.
MG shutdown is an internal timer set to 6 min. not adjustable.
The feature only works when the car is on normal, so if the inservice switch at the panel is off the MG never shuts down.
I found what I needed.
MG shutdown is an internal timer set to 6 min. not adjustable.
The feature only works when the car is on normal, so if the inservice switch at the panel is off the MG never shuts down.