Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover dmc1

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,558 Views
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2525]
I have a dmc1 on my service route that loses it selector program,anytime you pick the door,and the cars not at the floor,or if I run the car out of the floor on access. I have a fast tool, and book. I do a selector set up, and save it after.
I think the selector board is'nt saving properly, and needs to be replaced, but not sure? If anybody has encounterd this please let me know.thank you in advance for the help



   
Quote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
"Take the Stairs"- hah hah, funny name!

I can't answer your question exactly, but have you changed the b/u battery on the processor?

Last edited by Vic; 02/08/12 02:49 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes, this car is part of a duplex, and have replaced both batteries,and it still has the problem. This is the slave car.



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do these cars belong to the County of Orange?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Damn million dollar stair case and none of thos fat slobs use it....Ooops....I think I may have just called the kettle black..LOL..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I replaced the selector board, did a selector set up, and it works the correct way. City of Pasadena car not Orange. the stairs are good exercise for the city personal.



   
ReplyQuote
(@vince90605)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
wierd problem , I did have a dmc that would not take a learn run before no matter what and it ended up being a loose ground from the selector board to the clc in the cop.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top