Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCE hydro

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,509 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33456]
Getting a DPS redundancy. .. I don’t see that on any of my fault lists
Does anybody know what this is ?



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What controller are you working on? Is it the older hmc-1000 or the newer 2000? They did have older 1000's shipped with manuals that didn't have some faults in it. They updated software over the years. I would try looking up the manual online, all of mces controller manuals will come up in a Google search, and see if the most recent manual has the fault. If not you'll probably have to contact mce to get some details on that. This also happened recently with their ibox manuals, I wanted to look at the section for car call security and the physical manual onsite had everything except that section. The ibox manual online included that section.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It’s an older hmc-1000. DPS redundancy not in manual. Hmm I wonder if it’s DPM. door position monitoring and maintenance in the building is making a mistake saying DPS

Last edited by Jluff; 07/22/22 01:59 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Door position switch. DOL and DCL will cause this along with gate sw.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks turbo. Is there a specific sequence and timing for DPS?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think he’s referring to the DPM redundancy fault. I believe DPM should come on 2” before the gate. Looking through the manuals, only the swing panel HMC-1000s and the A17.1 2000 PHC have the DPM redundancy fault. The standard PHC controller doesn’t. And the A17.1 2000 PHC has a DNS redundancy fault (direction input failure)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top