Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCE Element Series

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,599 Views
 946
(@946)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14880]
I just came across this item and wonder if anyone has any experience with it. I assume it is the entry level controller for traction elevators and I wonder how it compares in cost and performance to the 4000 series. We have a very simple 5 stop old Otis that we will have to upgrade and this could be the most cost effective option for us. http://mceinc.com/products/controllers/elementseries.html

Thanks for any feedback

Last edited by 946; 08/20/15 09:24 PM.


   
Quote
(@MSELEVATOR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We have installed 4 Element hydros, no problems to date. I like it a lot better than the 2000. I will use the element on my next traction low speed job <350



   
ReplyQuote
 946
(@946)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the comment; where the element hydros much less expensive to purchase and install than the 2000?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top