Has anyone had much dealings with MCE?
Here in UK there aren’t that many and there isn’t a great deal of knowledge on these units,
I have one with up open limit and cannot drive up on inspection from lift car or controller (it did run down ok)
The shaft reader is a Elgo with tape and has no physical mechanical limits
Any assistance required would be greatly appreciated:)
Thanks ☺️
Found in manuel P304. Parameter 68 is access with flag F7 up and all other flag down while on inspection
Thanks bud
Parameter 68 is set @ 2.0
The lift is currently on the ground level (lowest level) the CPU showing level 7 (this is top floor) hence why have the my limit open
The CPU does know how many floors it has and knows a learned valve of floor distances
I’m not sure why CPU hasn’t changed its position when driving from top to bottom on inspection?
I’ve tried to reset the Elgo device by unplugging and plugging back in - this has worked on Elgo with another uk manufacturer before)
I did try to relearn shaft also but cannot do as lift will not run up
Running out of ideas 🫨
Thanks
I’m going to give this a try when back on site, did kind a thought this maybe the case, it does know the amount of floors it’s got so there is some information in the CPU
I’ll post up how i got on with this
Thanks once again 🤝
That’s Very helpful, I’ll give this a try when back on site later this week
Much appreciated 🤝